Minima Processor Ltd is an innovative Finnish semiconductor company which supplies the world’s most energy efficient IC technology for Systems-on-Chip. Minima’s background is in academic
research. The record-breaking technology allows for radical energy savings for digital processing: on CPUs, DSPs, SoCs, and other similar products. Minima has offices in Espoo and Oulu, Finland.
We are enthusiastic, flexible and a growing team which offers you a cutting-edge position in ultralow-power design. Working in Minima offers you good possibilities to affect your own work content.
Your contribution will be essential for our customers and will have a positive effect for both your and the company’s success.
Job description: Power management SW specialist
We are looking for Power management specialist to our SW team. As power management specialist you will co-operate with our customers to minimize application power consumption by optimizing
Minima SW solution. Preferred location for this position is Oulu.
- Experience on working with SoC vendors and Android/linux kernel
- Deep understanding of various embedded / hardware power management solutions
- Hands on experience on wake locks
- Experience on ACM and/or ACPI
- Open mind and “everything is possible” -attitude
- Experience with Java, Python, C and/or C++
- Experience with requirement management on power management area
More information: email@example.com