Minima Processor Ltd is an innovative Finnish semiconductor company which supplies the world’s most energy efficient IC technology for Systems-on-Chip. Minima’s background is in academic
research. The record-breaking technology allows for radical energy savings for digital processing: on CPUs, DSPs, SoCs, and other similar products. Minima has offices in Espoo and Oulu, Finland.
We are enthusiastic, flexible and a growing team which offers you a cutting-edge position in ultralow-power design. Working in Minima offers you good possibilities to affect your own work content.
Your contribution will be essential for our customers and will have a positive effect for both your and the company’s success.
Job description: SW Security specialist
We are looking for security specialist to our SW team. As Security specialist, you will have a chance
to master security aspects of various processors and operating systems. You have experience on
working with SoC vendors and delivering secure SW applications. Preferred location for this position
- Deep understanding of various embedded / hardware security vulnerabilities and threats
- Strong hands on experience on security architecture of both processors and operating systems
- Experience from HW secure boot and secure flashing
- Experience on secure applications or secure Android
- Experience on key management and/or certificates
- Open mind and “everything is possible” -attitude
- Experience with Python, C and/or C++
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience with requirement management on security area
More information: email@example.com