Minima Processor Ltd is an innovative Finnish semiconductor company which supplies the world’s most energy efficient IC technology for Systems-on-Chip. Minima’s background is in academic research. The record-breaking technology allows for radical energy savings for digital processing: on CPUs, DSPs, SoCs, and other similar products. Minima has offices in Espoo and Oulu, Finland. We are enthusiastic, flexible and a growing team which offers you a cutting-edge position in ultralow-power design. Working in Minima offers you good possibilities to affect your own work content. Your contribution will be essential for our customers and will have a positive effect for both your and the company’s success.
Job description: SW Trainee / Junior SW developer
We are looking for young talents for our SW development team. As junior SW designer you will see all phases of product development in our agile team. Depending on project needs and your interest your role can be either SW design, integration or test automation. You can work either full time or
agreed amount of hours per month. Preferred location for this position is Oulu.
- Open mind and “everything is possible” -attitude
- Experience with Python, C and/or C++
- Proficiency with operating system internals: kernel and drivers
- Well-conducted studies
- Experience with DevOps in embedded systems
- Experience with operating system internals: kernel and drivers
- Experience with Linux
- Tools like GIT and Jenkins are familiar to you
More information: email@example.com